Thursday, December 12, 2013

Travel Thursdays | Farmer's Market KC




This place is one of my favorite places to visit here in Kansas City. I love going to shopping malls and outlet malls but Farmer's Market is the first thing that comes to my mind if I want to unwind. Here you can find fresh produce, fresh baked goods, and handmade crafts exclusively created and grown by local farmers. 

It is located within River Market neighborhood in downtown KC. If you don't have any plans for the day, you would absolutely enjoy being there. Not only they have the market to pick up some good produce, restaurants and small shops were also plentiful.






I have been there countless times and there's only one reason why I keep coming back. I love everything in the Farmer's Market but the Amish booth is what I have frequented. Amish pies are the bomb! And my favorite pie is the rhubarb pie. Haven't tried it yet? You gotta! But, if you are not a fan of tangy and sour flavor, well, sadly this is not for you. It is a bit pricey but it's all worth it.

It's been a while and I am missing it big time! I hope they are still selling rhubarb pies around this season. So, what are your favorite places to visit?

Have a glamorously simple travel Thursday everyone! xox






No comments:

Post a Comment