Monday, December 16, 2013

Fab Mondays | Nail Polish Faves


It's Monday again...and there's only 9 days left until Christmas! Oohh...my favorite time of the year is almost here. Speaking of favorites, here's my all time faves when it comes to nail polish. I have been nail polish-free for almost a week now and since my nails need some pampering once in a while, I set out all the colors I always liked and then choose which one I feel that really stands out at the moment. 

From L-R: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 460 Wet Cement | Revlon Colorstay 190 Spanish Moss | Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant 215 Smokey Taupe | Sinful Colors 949 Nirvana | Salon Perfect Holographic 908 Fade Out

I actually prefer french tip manicure but I never get to perfect it so applying one color all over the nails is just plain easy. If you're wondering which color I decided to use? It's the first one. But for next time before Christmas comes, I will be using the Holographic one for a sparkly and festive look. 




No comments:

Post a Comment