Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Foodie Tuesday | Green Bean Bundles


Cooking dinner is fairly easy for me especially when I have everything that I need but deciding what dish to make is kind of tough. It actually all boils down to what mood I'm in whether it's a lazy kind of dish mood or a fancy, too-much-work meal. 


As much as possible I want to have some veggies on the side of our meals too, to atleast make me feel we are eating healthy somehow. And while doing some unexpected grocery shopping, I often pick up vegetables even though I don't know what to do with them yet. Which is why I'd rather do grocery shopping when I'm prepared and the dishes I'm planning to make are already listed. 

So anyway, I just wanted to share this really yummy green beans recipe with you. I'm a picky vegetable eater too. Meaning, I only eat selected veggies. But with this recipe, it all changed. Now I know that there are many ways to make icky veggies turn yummy.

I used: 
- Bacons
- Green Beans
- 1 Tbsp Butter (depends on how much veggies you need to coat)
- Garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp Brown Sugar

Directions: 
 - Combine melted butter, garlic, and brown sugar. 
- Toss green beans to the mixture until coated well.
- Grab a bundle and wrap with bacon. 
- Place in a pre-heated oven covered with foil.
- Bake for 20 mins at a 350 degrees temp.
It is very easy and also a great way to get your picky eaters to enjoy them. Do you have any favorite green bean recipe? Hope you are all having a glamorous Tuesday! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment