Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Healthy { Kale } Chips



I can't believe it's been six months since I last posted here! Even though I think about blogging everyday, I still can't find the motivation to sign in to my blog and start writing. But today I'm going to share with you my favorite healthy snack. This is probably not new to you, to me either, but it's not too late to post something glamorously simple and healthy snack alternative. 


This is very easy to make and most of the ingredients are often available in your kitchen. 

I use:

- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pepper
- Bragg's Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
If you're feeling adventurous, you can try adding some vinegar or cheese or any flavor you want!

First thing to do is wash your pieces of kale leaves with water and thoroughly dry. Drizzle a little Olive oil and toss till leaves are coated. Spread kale on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Lastly is to sprinkle some Bragg's yeast seasoning and bake on a pre-heated oven to 325 deg. for 10-15 minutes. It is crispy and yummy, you won't regret making it!


You have the option to sprinkle a few salt over your chips but I opted for a no-salt snack. The yeast seasoning is already giving it the cheesy and healthy taste you want. It is definitely a guilt free snack for everyone. It's not just healthy but also an affordable home made snack. This recipe is perfect for those who are watching their sodium intake, people who wants to lose weight, or anyone actually. My family and little one loved it so much..hope you like it too! Enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment